Would you like to nominate someone to be a UNITE rep (Workplace Rep, Health & Safety Rep, Union Learning Rep, Environmental Rep or Equality Rep)? Of perhaps you’d be interested in standing yourself?
If you wish to volunteer or nominate someone else, please do so by Friday 2nd May:
- The member making the nomination needs to send us an email saying who they are nominating and for which position(s) (i.e. Workplace Rep, Health & Safety Rep, Union Learning Rep, Equality Rep or Environmental Rep).
- The nominee / volunteer needs to send an email including some information:
- Which position(s) they are standing for (i.e. Workplace Rep, Health & Safety Rep, Union Learning Rep, Equality Rep or Environmental Rep)
- Work phone numbers – internal & external
- Site and area (e.g. MAN35-2-East)
- Department (e.g. Sirius)
- Optionally, a statement of NO MORE THAN 100 WORDS which would encourage people to vote for you. [Previous examples are available on request]
Because the company doesn’t yet formally recognise these roles, candidates for Equality Reps may wish to consider also standing as Workplace Reps and Environmental Reps may wish to consider also standing as Health & Safety Reps.
If you want more information, please contact any of the existing reps.