Reminder – commencing at 00:01 hours on Wednesday 14th September, employees in scope of the Manchester Recognition Agreement are asked to join their colleagues based in Crewe in taking action short of strike.
This is to involve:
- Ban on Overtime (paid or unpaid) unless paid at Unsocial Hours Policy (UHP) rates
- Work to Rule and to Contract including, but not restricted to, ban on work telephone calls outside of contracted hours, unless paid on stand by.
- Ensure back up before and after applying patches, test and document thoroughly, be diligent about Performance Plus and Personal Development Plan activities and what is in written objectives, carefully read all company notices and health and safety information, take regular back-ups of PC and comply with the Tidy Desk Policy.
- Ban on using own vehicle to travel on company business unless in receipt of an allowance.
- Policy of non cooperation.
Please refer to the email newsletter sent out on 13th September for further details and a Q&A section.
Manchester lunchtime Meeting
Members in Manchester please remember also that UNITE is holding a lunchtime “Dispute Committee” meeting open to all members:
12:30-13:30, Thursday 15th September
Conference room 33GCR2 (MAN33)
This is an opportunity to discuss the issues in dispute, the action short of strike and any concerns about the campaign, as well as to get organised in advance of the strike on Monday 19th September. Please do your best to attend.
Crewe lunchtime Meeting
Members in Crewe please remember that UNITE is holding a lunchtime meeting to discuss the dispute, campaign, action short of strike and the strike on Monday 19th September. This meeting is open to all members:
|Location – CR 0-2, CRE02
Date – Thursday, 15th September 2011
Time – 12.30pm – 1.30pm, prompt start
CR 0-2 is a conference room on the ground floor at CRE02, behind reception.
Please encourage all members you know to attend.