UNITE has called industrial action involving Fujitsu employees:
- Contractually based at CRE02, and
- In scope of the Manchester Recognition Agreement
Full details of the notices of action are available via www.ourunion.org.uk/news/.
Action short of strike is already ongoing. For more details, including some useful model letters, see UNITE’s latest Q&A on industrial action.
UNITE has also called a 24 hour strike (in the areas involved) from 00:01 hours on Monday 19th September.
To achieve a successful resolution to the disputes as quickly as possible and with the minimum of industrial action, we need the maximum possible participation from members and non-members.
Monday’s activities will include:
- MAN33/34/35: 06:30 – 10:00 Fujitsu, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester, M40 5BP
- CRE02: 08:00 – 09:30 Fujitsu, Infinity House, Mallard Way, Off Electra Way, Crewe Business Park, Crewe, CW1 6ZQ
- MAN23: 07:00 – 08:30 Fujitsu, Unit 4, Michigan Park, Michigan Avenue, Broadway, Salford, M50 2GY
Public Rally: 08:00, Fujitsu, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester, M40 5BP