1:30-3:30pm, Thursday 17th November
Members are entitled to attend this meeting in work time. If your manager might need to arrange cover for while you attend, it is important that you ask them now to confirm your release. If you have any difficulty securing release, please contact your rep immediately. If you leave this until the last minute, reps may not be able to resolve this for you.
The agenda will include:
- Pay review 2011 implementation issues
- Company offers
- Decision on whether to accept either company offer or to resume industrial action
- 30th November day of action
- Discussion on action plans (if the offer is rejected)
- Election of reps
- Any Other Business (notified in advance)
12:30-1:30pm, Monday 21st November
CR 0-3, CRE02
Please do your utmost to attend these meetings, which will have important decisions to take.
There is also a meeting planned in Belfast:
12:30-13:30, Wednesday 16th November
Conference Room 1 & 2, 1st floor, IRE11
- ICL & Fujitsu UK pensions: what it means for us
- Improvement of industrial relation – Manchester wins – Update on disputes.
- Managing people out of business: Compromise agreements.
- Demonstration on the 30th November: United to make things change.
- Letís talk about the Union