1:30-3:30pm, Thursday 17th November
Members are entitled to attend this meeting in work time. If your manager might need to arrange cover for while you attend, it is important that you ask them now to confirm your release. If you have any difficulty securing release, please contact your rep immediately. If you leave this until the last minute, reps may not be able to resolve this for you.
The agenda will include:
- Pay review 2011 implementation issues
- Company offers
- Decision on whether to accept either company offer or to resume industrial action
- 30th November day of action
- Discussion on action plans (if the offers are rejected)
- Election of reps
- Any Other Business (notified in advance)
12:30-1:30pm, Monday 21st November
CR 0-3, CRE02
- Results of UNITE’s negotiations with the company
- Decision on whether to proceed with the re-ballot
- Any Other Business
Please do your utmost to attend these meetings, which will have important decisions to take.