Wednesday 27th June 17:40 – 18:30
Pay review update / feedback
Election of workplace reps
Any Other Business
Dates of future meetings
It’s your Union, please get involved.
Election of Reps
If you are willing to stand for election, please contact us as soon as possible including:
- Your name
- Where you are standing for election (site)
- Your contractual base location
- What position(s) you are standing for: Workplace Rep, Health & Safety Rep
- Fujitsu email address
- Private email address (if you have one)
- Phone number(s)
- Optionally, a statement of up to 100 words explaining why members should elect you (examples available on request)
In Fujitsu UNITE holds elections for reps every year to encourage participation and accountability. All existing reps need to stand for re-election, and new reps are always welcome. Join the growing number of UNITE Reps in Fujitsu.
If you aren’t willing to stand for election yourself, please think about who you would like to represent you and encourage them to stand. Reps are the bedrock of union organisation.
If you have any questions, please ask via one of your existing reps or contact us