UNITE Reps in Northern Ireland have organised a lunchtime members meeting:
Wednesday 20TH June, 12:30 13:30
IRE11, Conference Room 1 & 2
Pay review update
Any Other Business
Please encourage all members you know to attend, this meeting is very important as you will choose your reps.
Elections are held every year to encourage participation and accountability. To be effective it is important for Unite and its members to have wide representation, covering as many locations and professions as possible.
Election of Reps
If you are willing to stand for election, please contact us as soon as possible including:
- Your name
- Where you are standing for election (site)
- Your contractual base location
- What position(s) you are standing for: Workplace Rep, Health & Safety Rep
- Fujitsu email address
- Private email address (if you have one)
- Phone number(s)
- Optionally, a statement of up to 100 words explaining why members should elect you (examples available on request)
If you have any questions, please ask via one of your existing reps or contact us.