Talks with Fujitsu produced no offer and no proposals from the company, which did not accept proposals put forward by Unite to settle the dispute over jobs, union recognition, pay and pensions.
Unite has notified the company of further strike dates in pursuit of a settlement acceptable to members.
The strikes called are now:
- Thursday 13th April
- Thursday 20th – Friday 21st April
- Monday 24th April
- Thursday 27th – Friday 28th April
- Thursday 4th – Friday 5th May
- Monday 8th May
- Thursday 11th – Friday 12th May
The continuous action is also ongoing until further notice:
- Refusal to cooperate with or participate in projects to move work offshore, including knowledge transfer
- Refusal to undertake time recording (e.g. SST) or forecasting (e.g. MyTime)
- Work to rule and withdrawal of goodwill
- Ban on overtime
For further information, including details of pickets and how supporters can donate money are here.